Classless. But is anyone surprised? It is Urban Outfitters.
3 Common Myths About Teaching
I’d like to thank the NFL ticket for keeping me productive today.
I am going to reward myself by getting in bed now to read. Then I will be awesome at sleeping. Also, the dishwasher is going to start on its own in 4 hours so I don’t have to hear it.
I tell myself this pretty much every day.
Nothing gets crisp here in Florida. Unless it caught on fire during a lightening storm. Boo.
WE WON A GAME! OMG WE WON A HOME OPENER! NO ONE TOOK OFF THEIR HELMET! OMG OMG OMG! OMG! SOMEONE ALERT THE MEDIA!
Top six children's books
I’m going to assume you mean Children’s Picture books.
1. Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus by Mo Willems - This is my favorite series to do read alouds with. They are a hit every year and really excite the kids about listening to books — often better than some of our weekly books.
2. It’s Okay to Make Mistakes by Todd Parr - toddparr is one of my favorite Children’s authors. His pictures are colorful and I think subtly tell children that you don’t have to be able to draw things exactly right and they always have a good message. This particular book is helpful for students that are afraid to try/fail and kids that get really upset when they make a mistake. Such a great conversation starter.
3. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin - The book has a good rhythm and the kids love to chant it. It is excellent for introducing upper and lower case letters. The secret sneaking off to the top of the coconut tree is a little bit of an adventure that gets kids excited.
4. There’s a Monster at the End of This Book by Mark Smollin - another great book to do as a read aloud with voices. The kids laugh so much and will ask to hear it again and again. Someone donated this to my classroom this year!
5. Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendack for obvious reasons
6. Imogene’s Antlers by David Small - This was my favorite book as a kid and I memorized it and took it to class and told everyone I could read.
I would recommend any of these for gifts to young children or to prek-1st grade teachers.
Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj performing ***Flawless Remix in Paris (Sept 12)
Fun idea! Use a ‘fake’ text message to display your morning message. You can create these at ifaketext.com.
Reblog if you dont shave your legs everyday.
I just want everyone to see how unrealistic some expectations are.
Top six favorite places to go to eat? :)
- University Inn in Cleveland aka Sokolowski’s (ahhhhhh-mazing)
- Tacos and Tequila
- Melt Bar and Grilled - gourmet grilled cheese in Cleveland Area
- B Spot by Michael Symon
- Penn Stations subs
- The 100th Bomber Squad in Cleveland
I guess I save a lot of money by not living in Cleveland because only one of those is in Florida!
Top 6 go to foods when you're too tired to cook
3. Chicken Noodle Soup
4. Turkey slices
6. Hummus and Celery